by Nikki Rowell, Sales Marketing Manager
While preparations are already underway for our exciting upcoming 2014 Season, we pause to look back on our wonderful 2013 Season of Theatre Worth Talking About.
In 2013, the Playhouse….
• Welcomed 6,155 family members to our 6 Family Festivities productions.
• Welcomed 38,965 patrons to 108 performances during the 5-play Season which ran April 30th – October 26th.
• Used 1,018 square feet of digitally printed wallpaper in The Dining Room
• Printed 8,400 fake £5 (Five Pound) notes in Loot
• Made 5,672 bricks from recycled paper pulp in Oblivion
• Used 1 artificial moose head, 2 artificial owls and 44 Marquee chaser lights in Room Service
• Shared just over 500 tweets, 71 photos and several posts to our social media fans, which include 4,276 Facebook fans and 911 Twitter followers.
• Our drivers drove 18,255 miles to take our 42 commuting actors back to Manhattan following their performances.
There was certainly a lot to celebrate at the Playhouse in 2013! Can you guess how many bottles of wine were used by the corks in the photo below? Email your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll report the answer in January's eNewsletter.